The church is located in Es Castell, at C/Stuart, 20 (see Location for details).
Worship takes place every Sunday at 9:00 and 11.00 am, using the Holy Communion service from Common Worship of the Church of England. After the 11:00 am service, there is social time with conversation, tea, coffee and biscuits.
There is a service of Holy Communion, using the Book of Common Prayer, every Wednesday at 11:00 am.
Healing prayer, usually with Holy Communion, is offered on Fridays at 11:00 am.
Continuing on 29 July there will be a service of Holy Communion in the area near Ciutadella at 17:00 – usually on the last Sunday of each month.
We have added a family service in Ciutadella, “Small Saints,” normally on the third Saturday of each month at noon, continuing on 21 July at the chapel of the Carmelitas.
There is a programme for children available every Sunday during the 11:00 service in Es Castell. And the JaFfA Club meets monthly – an opportunity to have some fun while exploring a biblical or seasonal theme.
Please contact the church if you need more information.
- 20 July: 20:00, celebration of the fiesta of Santa Margarita, including the movements of Mozart’s ‘Coronation Mass’ adapted for organ by Tomé Olives.
- 22 July: 19:00, concert by La Academia de Música Adagio, directed by Luis Jose Ferrer, accompanied by Maria Micaela Galmés.
- 31 July: 13:00, memorial service for Chrissie Lynn at Santa Margarita.
- 4 August: 13:30-16:30, ’A Taste of the Caribbean,’ a social event in Binisafuller to raise funds for the Anglican Church.
- 19 August: from about 13:00 at Santa Margarita, a tapas lunch.
- 5 September: return of Sponsored Songs of Praise – slightly different format this year!
- 7 October: Harvest Festival.
- 3-5 May 2019: at the Salesian Retreat Centre Of Martí-Codolar in Barcelona, residential seminar with Bishop David Hamid, together with other chaplaincies from the Archdeaconry.
Santa Margarita is grateful to those who help to support the mission and work of our church.