The church is located in Es Castell, at C/Stuart, 20 (see Location for details).
Worship takes place every Sunday at 9:00 and 11.00 am, using the Holy Communion service from Common Worship of the Church of England. After the 11:00 am service, there is social time with conversation, tea, coffee and biscuits.
There is a service of Holy Communion, using the Book of Common Prayer, every Wednesday at 11:00 am.
Healing prayer, usually with Holy Communion, is offered on Fridays at 11:00 am.
Continuing on 24 June there will be a service of Holy Communion in the area near Ciutadella at 17:00 – usually on the last Sunday of each month – in the outdoor chapel at Cala’n Bosch.
We have added a family service in Ciutadella, “Small Saints,” normally on the third Saturday of each month at noon, but continuing on 30 June at the chapel of the Carmelitas.
There is a programme for children available every Sunday during the 11:00 service in Es Castell. And the JaFfA Club meets monthly – an opportunity to have some fun while exploring a biblical or seasonal theme.
Please contact the church if you need more information.
- 21 June: 18:00, church of Sant Climent, funeral for Kath Almond.
- 20 July: celebration of the fiesta of Santa Margarita.
- 4 August: 13:30-16:30, ’A Taste of the Caribbean,’ a social event in Binisafuller to raise funds for the Anglican Church.
- 19 August: from about 13:00 at Santa Margarita, a tapas lunch.
- 5 September: return of Sponsored Songs of Praise – slightly different format this year!
- 7 October: Harvest Festival.
Santa Margarita is grateful to those who help to support the mission and work of our church.