Worship takes place every Sunday at 9:00 and 11.00 am, using the Holy Communion service from Common Worship of the Church of England. After the 11:00 am service, there is social time with conversation, tea, coffee and biscuits.
There is a service of Holy Communion, using the Book of Common Prayer, every Wednesday at 11:00 am. Healing prayer, usually with Holy Communion, is offered on Fridays at 11:00 am.
Continuing on 28 July there will be a service of Holy Communion at the outdoor chapel in Cala’n Bosc at 17:00 – usually on the last Sunday of each month.
There is a family service in Ciutadella, “Small Saints,” normally on the third Saturday of each month at noon, continuing on 17 August at the outdoor chapel in Cala’n Bosc.
There is a programme for children, “Footsteps,” available every Sunday during the 11:00 service in Es Castell. And the JaFfA Club meets monthly – an opportunity to have some fun while exploring a biblical or seasonal theme.
Please contact the church if you need more information.
- 20 July: 19:00, celebration of the patronal festival of Santa Margarita, starting with the procession from the church of El Roser.
- 21 July: 11:00, the Ven. Geoff Johnston, Acting Archdeacon of Gibraltar, will visit Santa Margarita to celebrate & preach.
- 5 September: 19:00, Sponsored Songs of Praise, with visiting organist Richard Sharpe. Voting slips are now available!
- 10 September: 10:30, meeting of the PCC at Santa Margarita.
- 6 October: Harvest Festival celebrated at Santa Margarita.
Santa Margarita is grateful to those who help to support the mission and work of our church.