The Anglican Church in Menorca is part of the Diocese in Europe of the Church of England.
The church is located in Es Castell, at C/Stuart, 20 (see Location for details).
Worship takes place every Sunday at 9:00 and 11.00 am, using the Holy Communion service from Common Worship of the Church of England. After the 11:00 am service, there is social time with conversation, tea, coffee and biscuits.
There is a service of Holy Communion, using the Book of Common Prayer, every Wednesday at 11:00 am. Healing prayer, usually with Holy Communion, is offered on Fridays at 11:00 am.
We have added a family service in Ciutadella, “Small Saints,” normally on the third Saturday of each month at noon, continuing on 17 November at the chapel of the Carmelitas in Ciutadella.
There is a programme for children available every Sunday during the 11:00 service in Es Castell. And the JaFfA Club meets monthly – an opportunity to have some fun while exploring a biblical or seasonal theme.
Please contact the church if you need more information.
- 8/9 December: Es Castell Christmas Fair; Santa Margarita will be present on the Saturday.
- 11 December: 19:00, Christmas concert by the Enfusion Choir at Santa Margarita.
- 14 December: 13:30, Advent Lunch at Taskeria in Es Castell (within Asociación de Vecinos).
- 15 December: 12:00, lessons & carols in Ciutadella at the chapel of the Carmelitas.
- 16 December: 18:00, lessons & carols in Santa Margarita, followed by mulled wine & mince pies.
- 3-5 May 2019: at the Salesian Retreat Centre Of Martí-Codolar in Barcelona, residential seminar with Bishop David Hamid, together with other chaplaincies from the Archdeaconry.
Santa Margarita is grateful to those who help to support the mission and work of our church.