The church is located in Es Castell, at C/Stuart, 20 (see Location for details).
Worship takes place every Sunday at 9:00 and 11.00 am, using the Holy Communion service from Common Worship of the Church of England. After the 11:00 am service, there is social time with conversation, tea, coffee and biscuits.
There is a service of Holy Communion, using the Book of Common Prayer, every Wednesday at 11:00 am.
Healing prayer, usually with Holy Communion, is offered on Fridays at 11:00 am.
Continuing on 24 September there will be a service of Holy Communion in the area of Ciutadella at 17:00 – usually on the last Sunday of each month. We will be going to a different location at Cala’n Bosch during the summer.
We have added a family service in Ciutadella, “Small Saints,” on the third Saturday of each month at noon (normally), continuing in October at the chapel of the Carmelitas.
There is a programme for children available every Sunday during the 11:00 service, and children’s programmes are offered at services in Ciutadella. And the JaFfA Club meets monthly – an opportunity to have some fun while exploring a biblical or seasonal theme.
Please contact the church if you need more information.
- 1 October: celebration of Harvest Festival.
- 10 October: 19:30, wine & cheese social – more details to follow.
- 15 November: chaplaincy lunch.
- 10 December: 18:00, Christmas lessons & Carols.
- 13 December: Advent/Christmas lunch – over-80s as guests.
- 16 December: Christingle & Christmas Carols in Ciutadella (chapel of the Carmelitas).
Santa Margarita is grateful to those who help to support the mission and work of our church.