Worship takes place every Sunday at 9:00 and 11.00 am, using the Holy Communion service from Common Worship of the Church of England. After the 11:00 am service, there is social time with conversation, tea, coffee and biscuits.
There is a service of Holy Communion, using the Book of Common Prayer, every Wednesday at 11:00 am. Healing prayer, usually with Holy Communion, is offered on Fridays at 11:00 am.
Continuing on 26 January there will be a service of Holy Communion at the church of Sant Francesc in Ciutadella at 17:00 – (normally on the last Sunday of each month).
There is a family service in Ciutadella, “Small Saints,” next on 15 February, normally on the third Saturday of each month at 12:00 noon, at the chapel of the Carmelitas in Ciutadella.
There is a programme for children, “Footsteps,” available every Sunday during the 11:00 service in Es Castell. And the JaFfA Club meets monthly – an opportunity to have some fun while exploring a biblical or seasonal theme.
Please contact the church if you need more information.
- 21 January: 10:30, meeting of the PCC, at Santa Margarita.
- 2 February: 11:00, feast of the Presentation, or Candlemas; bring candles to church to be blessed.
- 25 February: Shrove Tuesday – pancake lunch at Santa Margarita.
- 26 February: Ash Wednesday – imposition of ashes at various locations, including 11:00 at Santa Margarita.
- 4 March: Lenten soup series begins, ‘Another Story Must Begin,’ based upon Les Miserables.
- 8 March: following worship at 11am, Annual Meeting of the Chaplaincy.
Safeguarding is an important responsibility for all churches today. Our safeguarding officer is Margaret Jones, and she may be reached at +34 648 712 253.
Santa Margarita is grateful to those who help to support the mission and work of our church.