The church is located in Es Castell, at C/Stuart, 20 (see Location for details).
Worship takes place every Sunday at 9:00 and 11.00 am, using the Holy Communion service from Common Worship of the Church of England. After the 11:00 am service, there is social time with conversation, tea, coffee and biscuits.
There is a service of Holy Communion, using the Book of Common Prayer, every Wednesday at 11:00 am.
Healing prayer, usually with Holy Communion, is offered on Fridays at 11:00 am.
Continuing on 26 November there will be a service of Holy Communion in Sant Francesc church in Ciutadella at 17:00 – usually on the last Sunday of each month.
We have added a family service in Ciutadella, “Small Saints,” on the third Saturday of each month at noon (normally), continuing on 20 January at the chapel of the Carmelitas (Christingle & Carols on 16 December).
There is a programme for children available every Sunday during the 11:00 service, and children’s programmes are offered at services in Ciutadella. And the JaFfA Club meets monthly – an opportunity to have some fun while exploring a biblical or seasonal theme.
Please contact the church if you need more information.
- 28 November: 10:30, meeting of the PCC at Santa Margarita.
- 2 December: 10:00-13:00 & 17:00-19:00, Santa Margarita Christmas bazaar at Feria de Navidad in Es Castell.
- 3 December: celebration of 25 years of full-time chaplaincy in Menorca with Rt. Rev. Michael Marshall leading worship.
- 3 December: 17:00, Enfusion Choir Christmas concert at Santa Margarita.
- 6 December: 13:00-14:00, introduction to Lectio Divina with Margaret & Trevor Jones.
- 10 December: 18:00, Christmas lessons & Carols at Santa Margarita.
- 13 December: Advent/Christmas lunch – over-80s as guests.
- 16 December: Christingle & Christmas Carols in Ciutadella (chapel of the Carmelitas).
- 24 December: 17:00, Christingle preparation at Santa Margarita.
- 24 December: 18:00, Christmas Eve family service at Santa Margarita.
- 24 December: 23:00, Christmas Eve service of Holy Communion.
- 25 December: 11:00, Christmas Day service of Holy Communion.
- 31 December: 17:00, service for the New Year, with Holy Communion.
- 7 January 2018: celebration of Epiphany.
- 14 February 2018: Ash Wednesday; beginning of Lent; imposition of Ashes at locations around the island.
- 18 March 2018: after morning worship, annual parochial meetings.
- 25 March 2018: Palm Sunday.
- 30 March 2018: Good Friday.
- 1 April 2018: Easter Sunday.
- 4 April 2018: visit of the Gwent Touring Band to Santa Margarita.
- 20 May 2018: Pentecost.
- 7 October 2018: Harvest Festival.
Santa Margarita is grateful to those who help to support the mission and work of our church.