Worship takes place every Sunday at 9:00 and 11.00 am, using the Holy Communion service from Common Worship of the Church of England. After the 11:00 am service, there is social time with conversation, tea, coffee and biscuits.
There is a service of Holy Communion, using the Book of Common Prayer, every Wednesday at 11:00 am. Healing prayer, usually with Holy Communion, is offered on Fridays at 11:00 am (but not on 25 October).
Continuing on 3 November there will be a service of Holy Communion at the church of Sant Francesc in Ciutadella at 17:00 – (usually on the last Sunday of each month – but not October).
There is a family service in Ciutadella, “Small Saints,” normally on the third Saturday of each month at 12:00 noon, continuing on 19 October at the chapel of the Carmelitas in Ciutadella.
There is a programme for children, “Footsteps,” available every Sunday during the 11:00 service in Es Castell. And the JaFfA Club meets monthly – an opportunity to have some fun while exploring a biblical or seasonal theme.
Please contact the church if you need more information.
- 2 November: 17:00, service for All Souls Day; an opportunity to give thanks for the lives of those whom we love but see no more.
- 10 November: 11:00, Remembrance Sunday at Santa Margarita.
- 12 November: 10:30, PCC meeting at Santa Margarita.
- 23 November: Safeguarding level 2 training at Santa Margarita.
- 14 December: 12:00, Christingle, lessons & carols in Ciutadella.
- 15 December: 18:00, Christmas lessons & carols at Santa Margarita.
Safeguarding is an important responsibility for all churches today. Our safeguarding officer is Margaret Jones, and she may be reached at +34 648 712 253.
Santa Margarita is grateful to those who help to support the mission and work of our church.