The church is located in Es Castell, at C/Stuart, 20 (see Location for details).
Worship takes place every Sunday at 9:00 and 11.00 am, using the Holy Communion service from Common Worship of the Church of England. After the 11:00 am service, there is social time with conversation, tea, coffee and biscuits.
There is a service of Holy Communion, using the Book of Common Prayer, every Wednesday at 11:00 am.
Healing prayer, usually with Holy Communion, is offered on Fridays at 11:00 am.
Continuing on 25 February there will be a service of Holy Communion in Sant Francesc church in Ciutadella at 17:00 – usually on the last Sunday of each month (but not January 2018).
We have added a family service in Ciutadella, “Small Saints,” on the third Saturday of each month at noon (normally), continuing on 17 March at the chapel of the Carmelitas.
There is a programme for children available every Sunday during the 11:00 service in Es Castell. And the JaFfA Club meets monthly – an opportunity to have some fun while exploring a biblical or seasonal theme.
Please contact the church if you need more information.
- 16 February: 14:00, at the church in Sant Climent, funeral for Julie Upton Orrey, of well-known establishment Can Dulce.
- 21 February: 13:00, first of five Lenten soup & study lunches at Santa Margarita: “Living God’s Love.”
- 2 March: 11:30, Women’s World Day Of Prayer at Santa Margarita.
- 6 March: 10:30, meeting of the PCC at Santa Margarita.
- 18 March: after morning worship, annual parochial meetings.
- 25 March: Palm Sunday.
- 30 March: Good Friday.
- 1 April: Easter Sunday.
- 4 April: visit of the Gwent Touring Band to Santa Margarita.
- 20 May: Pentecost.
- 7 October: Harvest Festival.
Santa Margarita is grateful to those who help to support the mission and work of our church.