The Anglican Church in Menorca is part of the Diocese in Europe of the Church of England.
The church is located in Es Castell, at C/Stuart, 20 (see Location for details).
Worship takes place every Sunday at 9:00 and 11.00 am, using the Holy Communion service from Common Worship of the Church of England. After the 11:00 am service, there is social time with conversation, tea, coffee and biscuits.
There is a service of Holy Communion, using the Book of Common Prayer, every Wednesday at 11:00 am. Healing prayer, usually with Holy Communion, is offered on Fridays at 11:00 am.
There is a family service in Ciutadella, “Small Saints,” normally on the third Saturday of each month at noon, continuing on 16 March at the chapel of the Carmelitas in Ciutadella.
There is a programme for children (“Footsteps”) available every Sunday during the 11:00 service in Es Castell. And the JaFfA Club meets monthly (next: 23 February) – an opportunity to have some fun while exploring a biblical or seasonal theme.
Please contact the church if you need more information.
- 20 February: 13:00, refresher training for servers and greeters.
- 1 March: 11:30, World Day of Prayer, this year compiled by the women of Slovenia.
- 5 March: 12:00-14:00, Shrove Tuesday pancake lunch at Santa Margarita.
- 6 March: Ash Wednesday; imposition of ashes at various locations around Menorca.
- 12 March: 10:30, PCC meeting at Santa Margarita.
- 24 March: 12:30, annual meeting of the chaplaincy.
- 3-5 May: residential seminar with Bishop David Hamid, at the Salesian Retreat Centre Of Martí-Codolar in Barcelona, together with other chaplaincies from the Archdeaconry.
- 18 May: choral concert at Santa Margarita … more details to follow.
Santa Margarita is grateful to those who help to support the mission and work of our church.