The church is located in Es Castell, at C/Stuart, 20 (see Location for details).
Worship takes place every Sunday at 9:00 and 11.00 am, using the Holy Communion service from Common Worship of the Church of England. After the 11:00 am service, there is social time with conversation, tea, coffee and biscuits.
There is a service of Holy Communion, using the Book of Common Prayer, every Wednesday at 11:00 am.
Healing prayer, usually with Holy Communion, is offered on Fridays at 11:00 am (but not on 20 April – chaplain away).
Continuing on 29 April there will be a service of Holy Communion in Ciutadella at 17:00 – usually on the last Sunday of each month – in the church of Sant Francesc, Plaça Born.
We have added a family service in Ciutadella, “Small Saints,” on the third Saturday of each month at noon (normally), continuing on 21 April at the chapel of the Carmelitas.
There is a programme for children available every Sunday during the 11:00 service in Es Castell. And the JaFfA Club meets monthly – an opportunity to have some fun while exploring a biblical or seasonal theme.
Please contact the church if you need more information.
- 23 April: 11:00, boat leaves Moll d’Hospital in Es Castell for worship in Saint George’s chapel, Isla del Rey, followed by lunch at Trattoria.
- 25 April: 14:00, Parish Church of Sant Climent, funeral for Dave Seagram.
- 29 April: 11:00, non-traditional service of worship with Holy Communion at Santa Margarita.
- 20 May: Pentecost.
- 22 May: 10:30, meeting of the PCC at Santa Margarita.
- 5 September: return of Sponsored Songs of Praise – slightly different format this year – more details to follow!
- 7 October: Harvest Festival.
Santa Margarita is grateful to those who help to support the mission and work of our church.