Observance of Ash Wednesday – 5 March 2014
“Ashes to Go” has become a way of offering the traditional service of imposition of ashes, to mark the beginning of Lent at Ash Wednesday. A simple service of imposition of ashes is taken to people on the street, or where they live, outside the church. This year, imposition of ashes will be offered at a number of locations on Wednesday, 5 March.
- 9:00 Punta Prima, Sea Front
- 11:00 Es Castell, Santa Margarita (with Holy Communion)
- 13:00 Cala en Porter, Centre
- 15:00 Son Parc, Golf Club
- 17:00 Ciutadella, Plaça Born
- 19:00 Es Castell, Santa Margarita
For more information, please contact the chaplain: 617 222 382.